Friday, November 9, 2012

SCANDINAVIAN DREAMING

I've been addicted to the Danish/Swedish television show Bron/Broen (The Bridge), and as a result, have been dreaming of all things Scandinavian. 

In honor of that, here are some LOVELY pictures of LOVELY homes that I am currently drooling over. Am now desperately trying to come up with ways of transforming my peach accented kitchen into a stark white dream, and rip up the horrendous carpet to reveal perfect parquet flooring...




1, 2 & 3 from here


The floors! The light! 
From here





LOVE the wood detail on the floors and stairs
5, 6, 7 & 8 from here



Oh what beautiful books!
9 & 10 from here

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! My favorite is 9, I like when there's a lot of books. And deer head on the wall looks interesting. Hope it's not real, haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A lot of books is by far the best. One day I shall have a wall of books like that picture!

      Delete