Thursday, November 22, 2012

THE FOOD OF FIRENZE

I know that food posting has such a bad reputation, but I just cant help myself, Florentine food is just so tasty, and deserves to be shared! (Also, the rest of my images are really just close ups of church facades and the insides of the roofs - AMAZING in themselves! - more taken for educational purposes than for blogging) So here are a few shots of the taste morsels i've experienced in my first week here in Firenze

Anchovy and blue cheese sandwhich

Morning macchiato (and matching exercise book)

Trays and trays of thinly sliced meats

Another sandwich, from the famous Fratellini Brother's establishment. This one is Cheese, truffle and lettuce. Simple but delicious!

Morning pastry with real butter and jam

Antipasto course from a group dinner

No comments:

Post a Comment