Tuesday, April 23, 2013

RINGWOOD LIVING

I honestly wouldn't normally associate the Melbourne outer eastern suburb of Ringwood with notions of style and design brilliance (hey, I'm a Moe girl born and bred, I am very acquainted with suburban/country town average-ness). So when I came across the house of Simone and Rhys Haag (from The Design Files, via Miss Moss), I was quite blown away and in total awe of their lovely, lovely home. 

Here are a few pictures, for your own viewing pleasure, all courtesy of The Design Files)




I very very much like the wood paneling - kind of beachy, kind of Scandi 

I love the nook for the free-standing oven. I also love how it is tiles (i do love tiles...)

Brilliant shelving. 

Great sink (and tiles, of course)

Leather door handles? Yes please. 

Beautiful colour combinations

No comments:

Post a Comment